- to measure visitor traffic to our website and their usage patterns
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our website according to your individual interests
- to speed up your searches
- to recognise you when you return to our website.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|Initiated by this website|
|PHPSESSID||The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialised state data. It is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie. (expires when you close your browser)||On visit||When you close your browser|
|Initiated by Google Analytics | Read More|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users.||On visit||After 2 Years|
|_gid||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named||On visit||1 minute|
What are my choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome browser click here https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer browser click here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Edge browser click here https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- For the Firefox browser click here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari browser click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For the Opera browser click here https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Regulatory Affairs ›
Considering the global regulatory impact of operational and business decisions on the business is key to the success of the business ...Read more ›
Design Assurance ›
The product development process is a structured approach, which if adhered to, can have significant influence on a smooth regulatory approval process ...Read more ›
Clinical Affairs ›
Depending on the novelty, intended use and risk level of your medical device, you may need to perform a clinical investigation ...Read more ›